High Fidelity Wraparound
We provide High Fidelity Wraparound services as a contractor through Magellan Healthcare.
- High Fidelity Wraparound (HFWA) is a proven process to guide youth and families to achieve their hopes and dreams. It helps youth stay at home, in school and out of trouble by forming a team of people from different parts of a family's life.
The process is designed to support and empower families to be self-sustainable with the help of the team they create. The process follows 10 guiding principles as the beacon to everything it practices."
- 1. Family Voice and Choice: Planning is grounded in
family members’ perspectives, and the team
strives to provide options and choices such that
the plan reflects family values and preferences.
2. Team Based: Team consists of individuals agreed
upon by the family and committed to them through
support and service relationships.
3. Natural Supports: Team includes members drawn
from family members’ networks of interpersonal
and community relationships.
4. Collaboration: Team members work cooperatively
and share responsibility for developing,
implementing, monitoring, and evaluating a
single wraparound plan.
5. Community-Based: Team implements service and
support strategies that take place in the most
inclusive, most accessible, and least restrictive
settings possible; and that safely promote child and
family integration into home and community life.
6. Culturally Competent: Wraparound process
demonstrates respect for and builds on the values,
preferences, beliefs, culture, and identity of the
child/youth and family and their community.
7. Individualized: Team develops and implements a
customized set of strategies, supports, and
services to achieve goals laid out in the
8. Strengths Based: Process and plan identify, build
on, and enhance the capabilities, knowledge,
skills, and assets of the child and family, their
community, and other team members.
9. Persistence: Despite challenges, the team persists
in working toward the goals included in the
wraparound plan until the team reaches
agreement that a formal wraparound process
is no longer needed.
10. Outcome Based: Team ties goals and strategies
of the plan to observable or measurable
indicators of success, monitors progress in terms
of these indicators, and revises them accordingly.
Steps to Enrollment:
1.Contact Magellan of Wyoming at 307-459-6162 or visit www.MagellanofWyoming.com to fill out the referral form.
2.Choose an agency to work with.
3.Meet with your family care coordinator (FCC) to begin the application process.
4.High Fidelity Wraparound will begin after the application and supporting documents have been reviewed and approved. This can take up to 14 days.
For more information on wraparound, go to the National Wraparound Initiative website: http://www.nwi.pdx.edu/
3701 Ridge Road
Cheyenne, WY 82001